IQRA PUBLIC SCHOOL
Add Your Heading Text Here
WELCOME TO IQRA PUBLIC SCHOOL
Asalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatallahi Wa Barakatuhu
IQRA PUBLIC SCHOOL, Motihari is a developing English medium C.B.S.E curriculum school for quality education with special emphasis on character building and personality development on Islamic line. It was established in 1990. We, at Iqra Public School are devoted to provide good quality education to students and inculcate morality in them towards other living beings. Iqra public School is dedicated to serve the mankind by fulfilling the following aims and objectives.
What IQRA Means?
The literal meaning of the verb IQRA in the Arabic language is “to read” . It was the first word of the Qur’an, revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by the angel Gabriel.
Vision and Mission
It is a distinct culture in the cradle of which promising children are progressively acquiring good traits, habits and education. Besides the school motto of honour, faith and excellence it also upholds the essence of Indian culture and heritage as well keeping its door open to modern thought and scientific outlook. Aim of the school is to create a free and healthy atmosphere to inculcate the spirit of nationalism, brotherhood, a sense of discipline, gentle manners and refined tastes. Equal importance is being given to build a healthy and strong body by physical exercise, games and sports.
• English is a medium of instruction and Hindi as national language is taught to the beginners.
• Computer is taught from class -I onwards.
• To strive for excellence in all we do based on agreed values.
• To offer a broad, balanced, coherent and relevant curriculum with high ability, gender, race, and culture.
• To encourage everyone to reach their own informed judgments and decisions and to act upon them responsibly.
• To develop self discipline and tolerance as well as respect for themselves and others.
• To foster positive, supportive and stimulating relationships with all members of the school community and the wider world.
• To provide a caring environment in which everyone feels that their efforts and contributions are valued.