Page: 1 of 6 Tiamulin (fumarate) SAFETY DATA SHEET according to Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 as amended by (EC) No. 1272/2008 1.1 Product Code: 21216 Section 1. Identification of the Substance/Mixture and of the Company/Undertaking Product Name: Tiamulin (fumarate) Company Name: Cayman Chemical Company 1180 E. Ellsworth Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tiamulin (previously thiamutilin) is a pleuromutilin antibiotic drug that is used in veterinary medicine particularly for pigs and poultry.. Tiamulin is a diterpene antimicrobial with a pleuromutilin chemical structure similar to that of valnemulin.
Denagard® 10 Premix. Swine being treated with Denagard® (Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate) should not have access to feeds containing polyether ionophores (e.g. lasalocid, monesin, narasin, salinomycin, and semduramicin) as adverse reactions may occur; If signs of toxicity occur, discontinue use
The dose is 180 mg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate per kg body weight daily. An inclusion rate of 3 kg Premix (equivalent to 300 g tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) per 1 tonne administered for 7 to 10 days. For treatment of pleuropneumoni (A. pleuropneumoniae): The dose is 270 mg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate per kg body weight daily
our tiamulin fumurate 80% 1.USP34/EP7.0 standard 2.China GMP/EU GMP/ Australia GMP 3. We have DMF 4.We offer good price TIAMUCIN® 80. COMPOSITION. TIAMUCIN® 80 (tiamulin 80%) is a feed premix containing 800 g of Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate per kg. SPECIFICATION
1. Do not use in feed containing pellet binding agents. 2. Do not feed to animals other than swine. 3. Do not use undiluted. 4. Swine being medicated with TIAMULIN HF 10% (Premix for Swine) should not have access to or be treated with tiamulin incompatible polyether ionophores (e.g., salinomycin, monensin, lasalocid, narasin and semduramicin ...
Alibaba.com offers 97 tiamulin fumarate premix 10% products. About 12% of these are veterinary medicine, 5% are other animal drugs. A wide variety of tiamulin fumarate premix 10% options are available to you, such as aquatic animals, cattle, and fowl.
Search results for Tiamulin fumarate at Sigma-Aldrich. Compare Products: Select up to 4 products. *Please select more than one item to compare
Commercial Availability of Tiamulin. Tiamulin is available as a crystalline powder with white to yellowish color. It is commercially available in soluble formulations with 45% tiamulin hydrogen fumarate in a lactose carrier, as a 12.5% solution for inclusion in drinking water, and as a medicated feed premix, commonly 2, 10, and 80% strength, and is available in most countries of the world.
Compozition: 1 gram contains: Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate 100 mg; Carrier up to 1 g Indications: Poultry and swine: Treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratoy and urinary tract infections and other diseases produced by germs sensitive to tiamulin.
Shandong Shengli Co., Ltd., an emerging specialized manufacturer of veterinary antibiotics and feed additives, is producing 92% Pleuromutilin, 98% Tiamulin Fumarate, 10%、 45% & 80% premix, Base, Flavomycin (1-12%) Salinomycin premix ...
About product and suppliers: Alibaba.com offers 891 tiamulin products. About 73% of these are veterinary medicine, 8% are other animal drugs, and 3% are pharmaceutical intermediates.
Tiamulin is well absorbed when administered PO. The dosage is 8.8 mg/kg/day for 3–5 days, in either food or water. The parenteral dosage for mycoplasmal pneumonia in pigs is 15 mg/kg. In poultry, tiamulin interferes with monensin and salinomycin metabolism, and if the drugs are fed together, they become toxic.
PDF | On Nov 1, 2010, Dorota Krasucka and others published Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate - Veterinary uses and HPLC method of determination in premixes and medicated feeding stuffs
China Tiamulin Fumarate Premix manufacturers - Select 2019 high quality Tiamulin Fumarate Premix products in best price from certified Chinese Pharmaceutical Intermediate manufacturers, Veterinary Products suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com
• Active ingredient 12.3% concentration, or 4.1 oz (116.4 g) tiamulin hydrogen fumarate in solution USES • A liquid concentrate formulation of tiamulin hydrogen fumarate to effectively treat swine dysentery, swine pneumonia, or both1,2 • High potency, low resistance tiamulin hydrogen fumarate is widely considered to be the most effective
1. NAME OF THE VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCT. Denagard 10% Premix, for medicated feed for pigs, chickens, turkeys and rabbits. 2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION. Active substance: Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate - 100 mg/g. Excipients: For full list of excipients, see section 6.1. 3.
Color and clarity of solution— Transfer about 5.0 g of Tiamulin Fumarate to a 100-mL volumetric flask, and dissolve in and dilute with water to volume: the solution is clear and colorless, and the absorbance of the solution, determined in a 1-cm cell at 400 and 650 nm, is not greater than 0.150 and 0.030 absorbance units, respectively.
Comparison: tiamulin hydrogen fumarate CRS. TESTS pH (2.2.3): 3.1to4.1. Dissolve 0.5 g incarbon dioxide-free water R and dilute to 50 ml with the same solvent. Related substances. Liquid chromatography (2.2.29). Ammonium carbonate buffer solution pH 10.0. Dissolve 10.0 g of ammonium carbonate R in water R,add22ml
Tiamulin 1.78% Premix (Canada) This page contains information on Tiamulin 1.78% Premix for veterinary use. The information provided typically includes the following: Tiamulin 1.78% Premix Indications; Warnings and cautions for Tiamulin 1.78% Premix; Direction and dosage information for Tiamulin 1.78% Premix
Tiamulin Fumarate (>99%) was kindly supplied by the Hebei Yuanzheng Pharmaceutical Company (Hebei, China). The MIC of tiamulin on the strain S6 was determined by a standard micro-dilution method according to recommended protocols (18, 19). Three hundred fifty Sanhuang chickens of 1-day-old weighting 35~45 g supplied by Guangdong Academy of ...
3. Vetmulin Premix: 17.8 g/kg of tiamulin base (equivalent to 22 g/kg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) Claims 1, 2: 4. Denagard 10% GF Premix 5. Tiamulin HF 10% Premix: 80.91 g/kg of tiamulin base (equivalent to 100 g/kg of tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) Claims 3, 4, 5: 1. Denagard 10% GF Premix 2. Tiamulin HF 10% Premix: 80.91 g/kg of tiamulin base ...
40 mg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate (equivalent to 32.4 mg tiamulin base) / kg body weight daily administered for the period of 3 to 5 consecutive days. Rabbits For the treatment and metaphylaxis of epizootic rabbit enterocolitis (ERE) caused by pathogens susceptible to tiamulin. 3 mg tiamulin hydrogen fumarate/kg body weight daily.
Vetmulin® 80% Granulated/Coated premix (tiamulin hydrogen fumarate) INDICATIONS For prevention (metaphylaxis) and treatment of Enzootic Bronchopneumonia, Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia, Chronic Respiratory Disease, Dysentery (bloody diarrhea), Proliferative Enteropathy (ileitis) and Spirochetosis of the colon; in cases of increased morbidity and mortality rate of unknown etiology; for ...
Tiamulin | C28H47NO4S | CID 443604 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety ...
1. NAME OF THE VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCT Amix Vet T 100 premix for medicated feeding stuff for pigs 2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION Each kg contains: Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate 100g For a full list of excipients: see section 6.1 3.
Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate is widely used semisynthetic drug included in pleuromutilin class of antibiotics (1, 2). Its antibacterial properties are stronger than those of natural pleuromutilin, extract-ed from Pleurotus mutilus (Fr.) Sacc. and Pleurotus Passeckerianus Pil. (3). For a long period of time tiamulin was considered the only ...
DENAGARD Premix for medicated feed contains 20 mg (2% Premix) or 100 mg (10% Premix) tiamulin hydrogen fumarate per gram of product. Properties Tiamulin is a bacteriostatic agent, belonging to the group of pleuromutilins.
Tiamulin ppm Rodotium® 10% Premix g/ ton feed Age/ Duration of treatment Broilers Prevention 200 2 Day – 1st, 2nd, 3rd 400 4 Week 4th, day 1 Treatment 400 4 3 – 5 days Breeder layers replacement pullets Prevention 200 2 Day – 1st, 2nd, 3rd 400 4 Week 4th, day 1 400 4 Week 9th, day 1 400 4 Week 16th, day 1
1. August 1999 . COMMITTEE FOR VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCTS . TIAMULIN . SUMMARY REPORT (1) 1. Tiamulin is a diterpene antimicrobial with a pleuromutilin chemical structure similar to that of valnemulin. The activity of tiamulin is largely confined to gram -positive micro-organisms and mycoplasma. Tiamulin acts by inhibiting protein synthesis ...