Admission open for the session 2018-2019
Iqra Public School conduct admission test for new student from UKG to IX with parent counselling as well. But there is no written test for nursery and LKG. However the children are required to appear for an Interview with the parent. Overall growth, observation, self-reliance are the main factor to decide the students admission.
Candidate seeking admission to Nursery and LKG should have attended the minimum age of 3.5 years and 4.5 years respectively. For admission to class UKG to IX test are conducted for English, Math, Science, Hindi and Islamic Studies.
Photo copies of the following documents have to be submitted along with the Admission form:(Original copy of documents should be brought at the time of Interview)
- Birth Certificate of Child.
- School report card/Mark sheets of previous class attended.
- Transfer certificate of the last school attended.
- Three recent passport size colour photograph of the students (clicked in the last 3 months) including the one posted on the admission form.
- One recent 4 inch X 6 inch or 5 inch X 7 inch size colour photograph of the student along with his/her family (Including mother, father, brothers, sisters or guardians).
Download admission forms
1. Admission form [Download PDF]